Personal Information//*

Mi foto
My Name is Daniela I am 17 years old, my Zodiacal Sign is Cancer the day that born is the 16/07/1992 in Chile in the region of Santiago/ Puente Alto. My Hobbies are listen to music, sing, Draw, dance and write. I Study in the School Padre José Kentenich in Puente Alto. My Boyfriend is called Daniel and I Love him a lot. I live with my parents and I love them too much. I like to be accompanied for my friends, my boyfriend and my cousin.

septiembre 15, 2009

Cinema


Let the right one in (Premiere 2009)

Oskar, in a weak boy of 12 ears old, regularly suffering abuse of your Classmates without put resistance, although save dreans of ravenge. His wish of have one friend seems become in reality when known to Eli, too of 12 years old, it just moved to the zone. But the arrival of Eli, match with a serie of attacks and truculent deaths. Oskar discovers then that Eli is a vampire, but her friendship with she resulta be more strong that his fear.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MixPod// Decode::Paramore