Personal Information//*

Mi foto
My Name is Daniela I am 17 years old, my Zodiacal Sign is Cancer the day that born is the 16/07/1992 in Chile in the region of Santiago/ Puente Alto. My Hobbies are listen to music, sing, Draw, dance and write. I Study in the School Padre José Kentenich in Puente Alto. My Boyfriend is called Daniel and I Love him a lot. I live with my parents and I love them too much. I like to be accompanied for my friends, my boyfriend and my cousin.

septiembre 22, 2009

Creations

My Picture

This picture, was created in a painting workshop in the school by teacher of Arts.
In the picture appears with main a tree with it leaves green. With background appears a montain and a river and a beautiful sky blue.
This picture is of the day of the mothers already passed and my mom much liked.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MixPod// Decode::Paramore