Personal Information//*

Mi foto
My Name is Daniela I am 17 years old, my Zodiacal Sign is Cancer the day that born is the 16/07/1992 in Chile in the region of Santiago/ Puente Alto. My Hobbies are listen to music, sing, Draw, dance and write. I Study in the School Padre José Kentenich in Puente Alto. My Boyfriend is called Daniel and I Love him a lot. I live with my parents and I love them too much. I like to be accompanied for my friends, my boyfriend and my cousin.

septiembre 08, 2009

News



Mutant Rat: measures 83 centimeters.

A BBC team that recorded for the "Lost Land of the volcano," a giant rat discovered in the jungles of Papua New Guinea. The rodent measures 83 centimeters long, weighs 1.5 kilograms, they are not afraid of humans and living inside the crater of Mount Bosavi. "It's a true rat, as seen in the sewers of the city," said Kristofer Helgen, mammal expert team of the BBC.

1 comentario:

  1. Inmteresting piece of news!
    You still have a lot of work to do, please remember that a blog can have more than one topic in each entry, so, please add more information. You also have to add something to the entry "creation" remember?
    For this class, create a new entry called "learn something about English"
    your topic is: SIMPLE PAST
    See you!!!

    ResponderEliminar

MixPod// Decode::Paramore